Does Your Site Have Traffic But No Conversions?
Is The Cost Per Lead Or Sale To High?
Conversion rate optimization will improve your cost per acquisition for leads and sales
What is Conversion rate optimization?
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the study of why people leave a website without clicking the Call-to-Action (CTA) on the page such as registering for an appointment, event, demo, trial, download, or purchase. CRO uses a number of disciplines including design, sales, psychology, usability, and statistics. The end result is an improvement in conversion rate for leads or sales.
The Conversion Audit is an analysis of the website or landing page to figure out why users are not staying on the page, not converting and not clicking a CTA. Suggestions are provided for improvement.
- We analyze the website or landing page providing highlighted screenshots.
- You will meet with a CRO expert over the phone or Skype to discuss the business site’s objectives, and the Conversion Audit findings and provide actionable ideas to improve conversions.
- You will also receive a Conversion Score which evaluates 10 conversion issues and provides a better understanding of what needs to be fixed on the site and what is doing well.
- You will better understand why users are confused or not completing the site’s goals.
- You will get ideas to implement and to start the conversion rate optimization process.
Conversion Optimization is the process of gaining insights into user behavior, developing a hypothesis, and A/B testing to create a solution with statistical confidence. In other words, the end result will be suggested site changes with a predicted lift in conversion.
- A Conversion Audit may also include heat maps, surveys, and analytic analysis.
- A/B testing, splitting the traffic between two separate designs with a similar goal.
- No coding on the website is needed for testing. A/B testing is done by adding a script to the site which creates a virtual version of the website to edit.
- Statistics are used to determine if the test is accurate.
- The final test report includes the hypothesis, conclusion, and screenshots of what the test looks like, along with the data and recommendations for the web designer to make the final changes.
Want to know more or ready to start? Click Here to get in touch.