Get found. Gain traffic. Grow revenue.
Establish accurate business listings and appear in more places across the web. Packed with four powerful presence management tools—Google Insights, Listing Sync, Listing Distribution and My Listing—Listing Builder is the most comprehensive business listing solution on the market.
Understand how your business is performing on Google Search and Maps. Google Insights in Listing Builder provides a valuable glimpse into your customer’s activities, including:
- How customers find your listing
- Where customers find you on Google
- What customers do once they find your listing
Accurate business listings help search engines and consumers find local businesses online. Listing Sync gives you one place to create and sustain accurate business listings across an established network of over 70 listing sites. With Listing Sync you can:
- Sync to Google, Facebook, and Twitter for no extra charge.
- Generate and fix business listings with one-click.
- Make unlimited updates from one place.
- Protect listings from changes by third parties.
Listing Distribution allows you to build accurate business listings on the four major data aggregators – Factual, Acxiom, Infogroup and Neustar/Localeze. These aggregators are referenced by over 300 sites. As a result, Listing Distribution helps you:
- Improve the likelihood that potential customers discover your business in local search.
- Fix inaccurate business info at the core of the problem.
- Broaden your reach and boost your visibility online.
With My Listing, you can easily create a mobile-responsive business listing that is optimized for local search. This customizable listing allows you to:
- Drive more traffic to your website.
- Display your store hours and contact info (so it’ll be easier for people to find your business).
- Design and share coupons to generate new revenue.
Why do you need accurate listings?
Consumers depend on accurate listings when searching for a local businesses online. Incorrect business listings lead to lost sales opportunities, frustrated consumers, and weakened search rankings. In fact, 73% of consumers stated that they lose trust in a brand when an online listing shows incorrect information. Therefore, accurate listings are considered to be an essential component of the local marketing stack.
Want to know more or ready to start? Click Here. Could you use a FREE Report to Know Where your Business is Listed Today? Get it Now.